Saturday, January 30, 2010

A note on my progress...

So if you read my first post about how I normally read about 50 books a year and have been following my progress at all, you may have noticed that I seem to be outpacing that figure based on my first month. Here's a few possible reasons why:

1. I'm excited about doing this, so I've been reading a bit more than usual so that I could be all creative/productive.
2. I have a lot more free time than normal this semester. I'm no longer in charge of as many extracurricular activities, and my class load is significantly less than previous years, resulting in me having more time to be all creative/productive.
3. Since my classes don't have as much reading this semester, I don't know what to do with myself so I find extra reading to do because I am a big geek and chose to masquerade it as being all creative/productive.

Your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment